On my way to the airport this morning, Mum and I went shopping and I bought some shoes. I checked in and we went through security and forgot we had scissors in our bags so we had to go back to the car, and then back to the airport and through security. I got some Pringles and a drink on the plane for free!
Nana, Auntie Mel, Olivia, Connor and Daniel met me at the airport. I felt excited to see them. This afternoon Nana and Olivia and I went shopping and we made a pavlova for Pa for his birthday but it was yesterday.
Olivia and I are making a dance up for tonight's dinner concert with Connor.
I see one little girl very excited. I hope you have a lovely holiday with Nana and Pa.
ReplyDeleteYay! I figured out how to comment!! Thanks for the phone call!! Was great to hear from you! Will keep an eye on the blog. Am looking forward to reading all the updates. xxx
ReplyDeleteYour journal Clare will be better than any homework.
ReplyDeleteThank you Raymond. and Thank you Mum. And thank you Auntie Lynette.
ReplyDelete