Sunday, 11 May 2014

May 10 - Saturday - Outlet Shopping


A spot of outlet shopping called, so we tried to fix the US debt problem, but failed.  Try as we might, we hardly made a dent in our budget or that of the US. Claire and I headed to 'Coach' after all three of us played our hand at Penny's.  John was the only success story, buying a couple of pairs of jeans.  But no sooner had Claire and I entered Coach, than I saw a bloke grab four handbags off the pegs on a wall.  It was the day before Mother's Day, but I thought it strange that he didn't seem to look too closely at them, and wondered why he would buy four of the same handbag, and why he would even be buying four handbags at the one time.  Well, he wasn't!  He was stealing them.  Off he took, out of the front door.  I looked at the door security woman, and she looked at me, and we both yelled, he's stolen them. Thankfully the idiot had parked his car nearby and the security grabbed him.  Police were called and he was charged.  I however, got my handbag, but I paid for it. 

Pic


2 comments:

  1. Glad they caught the guy who was stealing the handbags. Stupid fool. It is great reading all that you have been doing and what an exciting time for Claire, I am sure she will remember this holiday forever, you and John are so good to your Grandkids, at least you have a few more years before the next one turns 10. We are taking our van out for the first time on Friday, just going down to the beach and we are expecting lovely weather. I think the news reader said we are getting 4 deg above average for the month of May. I guess you will be getting ready to come home in a few days I think you said the 19th boy it will be 12 months since dad passed where has that time gone. I spoke to Floss on Saturday and she seems to be doing well. Well time to go and have tea. Keep enjoying your holiday talk soon Love L x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we were glad that they caught the bloke who stole the bags. No doubt some time in the slammer for him coming up. I doubt we'll get the opportunity to bring Liv, CJ or Daniel on a holiday like this so we're making the most of this quality time with Claire as we did with Josh. Hope your weekend away was fabulous. xo

    ReplyDelete